Automated Clash Detection- Upload multi-disciplinary models and automatically detect clashes. Save time reviewing clashes with automatic grouping and dynamic clash tolerance filters.
Connected Issue Management- Easily turn clashes into issues and assign them to the appropriate party to resolve. Track and verify design fixes in the same place.
Transparent Project Status- Get notified on the latest design changes and view the current state of your project.
Coordinated Models- Aggregate and review multi-trade, multi-format models, always from the latest design data.
Project Management- Ensure projects stay on track; improve collaboration and reduce miscommunication, error, and rework.
Quality Management- Track all issues in one place and resolve them earlier. Reduce costly rework and keep projects on schedule.
Safety Management- Develop easy-to-adopt, repeatable safety programs and get all team members to take ownership of site safety.
Cost Control- Connect project management and field execution data to cost activities to understand root causes and scope cost impacts.
Revit Cloud Worksharing- Co-design in Revit with extended teams from anywhere, staying focused on the design at hand and meeting project deadlines
Collaboration for Civil 3D- Collaborate on Civil 3D files, data shortcuts, and xrefs from any location with extended teams to move civil infrastructure projects across the finish line.
Collaboration for Plant 3D- Securely share Plant 3D files across teams. Manage permissions, visualize changes, and keep teams on the same page.
Organize, distribute, and share files with the Autodesk® Docs cloud-based common data environment on the Autodesk Construction Cloud platform.
- Reduce errors and rework
- Save time with streamlined review and approval workflows
- Improve team alignment and project scheduling
Media & Entertainment Collection
- 3DS Max
- Sketchbook for Enterprise
- ReCap Pro
- Autodesk Rendering
- Character Generator
- Cloud Storage - 25 GB
Product, Design and Manufacturing Collection
All Autodesk Products
- Alias Design
Develop and communicate 3D product designs from concept to final surfaces
- Alias Surface
Refine concept models into Class-A surfaces for consumer and automotive designs
- Alias AutoStudio
Perform concept modeling, analysis, technical surfacing, and visualization
- Alias Concept
Get sketching, fast concept modeling, and visualization tools
- Alias Speedform
Transform 2D sketches and curves into 3D design concepts
Autodesk CFD Products
- CFD Ultimate
Advanced solid body motion simulation in addition to fluid flow and thermal simulation capabilities
- CFD Premium
Complex solving for fluid flow and thermal simulation
3-axis and 3+2 positioning, single turret turn-mill , machine simulation
2.5-axis milling and drilling, 2-axis turning, 2 and 4 axis wire EDM, feature recognition
5 axis simultaneous, multiple turret turn mill, Swiss lathes
- Use Inventor® 3D CAD modeling software for product and mechanical design. Learn about the Inventor modeling, design, simulation, and rendering features
- Inventor LT™ software introduces 3D mechanical CAD into 2D workflows. Expand your engineering process with powerful, part-level parametric modeling, online collaboration on any device, multiCAD interoperability, and industry-standard DWG™ drawings.
- AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite
- Inventor LT with AutoCAD LT software included.
- Maya LT
- Maya LT™ 3D game development software offers modeling and animation tools that let you build characters and environments and bring them to life.
- Moldflow Adviser
- Plastic simulation tools for engineers and analysts. Optimize part and mold designs to ensure molded part quality and manufacturability.
Moldflow Adviser Products
- Analyze manufacturability of your design, evaluate the presence of air traps and weld lines, 3D analysis for parts with varying thickness
- Includes Premium plus: mold filling, packing and cooling guidance, causes of warpage, fiber orientation, runner balancing and cavity layout
- Moldflow Insight
- A complete set of advanced plastics engineering simulation tools for analysts. Simulate the most advanced molding processes to avoid production delays.
Moldflow Insight Products
- Includes standard plus: simultaneous solving capacity, advanced mold heating and cooling processes, process optimization
- Includes premium: simulation for specialized molding processes, optical performance prediction
- In-Depth simulation of plastic injection molding, polymer flow, mold cooling, and part warpage prediction, meshing and process parameter controls
- Optimize design using latticing tools, build supports, and automatic part packing.
- Idenfify and minimize build failures using limited local simulation capabilities, draft custom toolpath strategies, and automate common print preparations tasks.
- Quickly prepare models for additive manufacturing and 3D printing
- For manual , automated and laser devices, best fit strategies, on machine verification
- CAD based inspection and laser scanning, geometric and surface inspection, graphical reporting
- Portable devices, geometric inspection, graphical reporting
- Revit LT
- Revit LT™ software supports BIM (Building Information Modeling) workflows. Visualize and communicate designs more clearly and better meet the demand for BIM deliverables.
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® Revit LT™
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® Revit LT™ Suite can help smaller architecture firms transition to Building Information Modeling (BIM), with both Autodesk® Revit LT™ software and the familiar drafting tools of AutoCAD LT available together in one suite.
- PDM for non-CAD users. Works with Vault Workgroup or Vault Professional
- Scale multisite business system integration.
- Integrate advanced functionality and features with business applications.
- VRED Design provides a large set of visualization features to review and evaluate automotive design ideas in real time
- VRED Presenter is a viewer that can be used as the base of custom solutions and projects, such as point of sales solutions. It has an API interface allowing for VRED custom solution to be created and deployed while licensed through VRED Presenter solution.
- VRED Professional provides an extended superset of professional visualization capabilities e.g. for CGI production, Virtual Prototyping and Virtual Reality workflows.
- VRED Server is a client-server based rendering technology. You can render your data in customer hosted cloud-like infrastructure to generate images on demand or even stream content via the network or the web.